Sunday, November 5, 2017

Trend lines matter, so does total intake, narrow window scoop Nov 2017

Okay, want to follow along with a trend leveling out and possibly reversal?

It's all about my narrow window. I can easily go above my calorie window
and dietary fat window. Easily. Come along with me for a few weeks.

Most stressful work  month this year. Yeah! No excuses.
Actions now = results no matter what. That's life, YO!

I spy with my little eyes an upward trend.
It's at the top of my best weight maintenance range 113-116
All I need are 4-5 points under or at my trending average for a flat line
That's why weighing in weekly is not enough for me. I need to adjust at the 4-5 day mark.

Nov 2017 Weight Maintenance

September- Nov 2017 Weight Maintenance























Is this trending okay?... yes!!! It's data. I recorded it, but now I need to act.

Do I need to be mindful of and take some small actions... YES!!!
This is how I stay in long term weight maintenance.
Small changes, because my Weight Maintenance is built on my narrow ranges.
I live within the narrow, but actionable window.

1. Total intake calories? 
(100-150 calories higher can = upward trend. So can eating 100-150 lower!)
So says my Fitbit

I don't get normal hungry and full signals, so I use My Fitness Pal and FitBit to track.

2. Macros, fat vs protein? 
Getting my fat grams close to equaling my protein grams (64% fat, 22% protein, 12% carbs)
I remain LCHF/Paleo/Low levels of Keto, but shifting slightly by moving my protein higher is
always a WIN for me. Better hungry full signals, too.  LC and my body provides the HF!

I can shift my protein higher, presumably access my body fat to burn. Check out the KetoGains group

https://ketogains.com/2016/09/ketogains-fat-loss-chart/



3. Time Restricted eating? 17:7 works well, but so does 12:12 or 13:11

1,2,3 Yes!!!

Goal: Turn Oct 2017 upward trend into a flat line

Long term goal, downward trend with new flat line1-2 pounds lower

Going above my calorie and dietary fat window!



No comments:

Post a Comment